I just found out yesterday about the Estee Lauder free gifts from Boots and I thought one of that should be mine. And so it was. They have two version of gifts that you can see it displayed in every Boots store. I chose this one from the picture above because I felt it’s more appropriate to me, having a combination skin
Basically the gift contains:
- A cosmetic bag with a very classy and fresh look designed with Estee Lauder colours. Also has a print with lipsticks which makes it fabulous.
- Perfectly Clean Cleanser, 30ml. This little one has a creamy texture and smells amazing. It can be use as a cleanser but also as a purifying mask. Can be used on all type of skin but it’s ideal for normal and combination skin. They say it leaves your skin fresh and luminous and unclogs pores and remove makeup.
- DayWear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant SPF15 Creme, 15ml. It comes in a quite big size and also has a fresh fragrance. It’s suitable for normal/combination skin and has a SPF 15. I tried it just once and I love the texture of it and also my skin looked smoother and healthier.
- Little Black Primer, 2.8ml. I have this Black Primer in a full size for a couple of months and I’m using it almost all the time. It can be use as a primer before mascara to achieve volume, lift and length for your lashes. Can be use over mascara for a long wearing, or simply just itself for silky black and natural lashes. I love this one.
- Mini Bronze Goddess, pressed Powder Palette in shade light. First time when I tried it, but for sure it will not be the last one. Looks really natural on the skin and has a tint of glow in it, which helps your makeup look fresh.
- Pure Color Envy Gloss in shade Plum Jealousy, 4.6ml. I don’t have any gloss in my cosmetic products because I’m not a fan of it. Trying this one, I realised that glosses are not that bad. It’s not long lasting, so here I’m a little bit disappoint. But I love the colour.
- Sumptuous Extreme Volume Mascara in Extreme Black, 2.8ml. Currently, I’m using a Estee Lauder mascara but I can’t compare it with this one. It’s totally amazing if you’re looking for lifted lashes.
- The Illuminator Radiant Perfecting Primer & Finisher, 15ml. I tried it once as a finisher since I got it. It gives a smooth glowy look to your skin that I really love it. Also can be used as a illuminator primer.
To receive this free gift you need to buy at least two Estee Lauder items, one foundation and one skincare. The good news it that you don’t have to reach any specific budget to receive that free gift.
The campaign is available until 14th October. You will find it in any Boots store or online in here.
I bought this Perfectly Clean Mousse and a Double wear foundation but will tell you more about the products in future articles. Just keep on eye on my blog.